Friday, May 3, 2013

Fancy Favorites: #18

 photo FancyFavoritesBanner-1.jpg


Oh hey there. Thought I ran out of favorites? NEVER. Here, Folks are things that have caught my eye recently....

I love the shape of these flats, and the basic classic feel to them. They could be a staple in your wardrobe for a while, I'd say. 

I am always a sucker for a new David Sedaris, and this has been officially added to my reading list. (Though I will say, 'Me Talk Pretty One Day' is still by and far my favorite, with 'Holidays on Ice' Coming up a close second.)

Can you imagine this being your 'office' you had to go into each day. What dreams are made of.


Abandoned Barn
Large Offset Lithography Print

I'm not one to wear necklaces, though I secretly wish I was. 'Cause I would totally rock this piece. HARD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...