Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shares: Carrotmob

I guess it was almost a year ago that I first heard of CarrotMob, and thought 'wow, what a brilliant idea!' I even went to far as to apply to a  few positions at the MASTER organization (Not to be confused with master Race in ANY way at all.....) that founded the concept of carrotmob. Needless to say, I did not get any of these positions.....but..yeah.

Well, they came back onto my radar recently, so I thought I would show you all a few videos of what exactly a Carrotmob IS, how it works, etc etc.

The first video is the original video I saw, of the original Mob in San Fran. This is what sparked my interest!

Carrotmob Makes It Rain from carrotmob on Vimeo.

This second Video explains the MOB again, and shows a more recent gathering this time across the US in Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...