Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ramblings: suck hair.

I got my haircut yesterday. The lady was off to a good start, asking questions, making suggestions.

it ended terribly. She didn't listen to me. She didn't listen to herself. She was scared to cut curly hair/ she probably knows nothing about cutting curly hair.

So, what did I end up with? A bunch of suck is what I ended with. I am slowly just praying for it to grow. grow. I now look at pictures, that were taken literally earlier in the day, and ask myself 'why, were you unhappy with this? It looks great. now you look suck. SUCK.'

...and I DIDN'T go with the haircut from earlier, b/c I didn't think I could pull it off, and still I got suck.

...Ill put up a picture sometime this week. sigh.

1 comment:

  1. It really wasn't that bad. And I have literally wanted a curly 'fro forever. Hmmm, I guess just cause I want it doesn't mean it would look good...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...