Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ramblings: Giving things a second chance...

I recently decided to give the television show 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' a second chance. I figured, it seems horribly funny enough, and a lot of people love it, why not try one more time? I orginally gave it a shot about a year and a half ago, and rented the first two seasons on netflix. I didn't get through to the second season. I thought it was funny, but it jsut didn't grab me and make me watch more.

But then, just this past weekend, I watch this episode:


And my thoughts were changed. This episode is from the fifth season of the show, currently airing on FX, and I peed maybe five times while watching it. pure genius. I love horrible people, a lot. and they hit the nail on the head with this one. SO watch it...love it...and do what I am doing, and try and give the kids a second shot, if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...