Friday, December 25, 2009

Fashion: Sometimes it is Art...

...Sometimes it is a Bunch of Teenage Posers.

And I get to decide when and where the distinction is. Isn't freedom great? haha....
I love fashion as much as the next person, But as I looked at this website all I could think, as I countinually scanned down the page was 'These girls haven't gotten their 'grown-up' bodies yet."

...and I really am not bitter. They really (for the most part) haven't. Let them try dressing then. Maybe they wont try so hard.

1 comment:

  1. Or just teenagers with too much fucking money. And Duuuuuhhhhh, when you start getting hips and an ass, you becoming anorexic. I can´t believe you didn´t know that! I also love how both Prada and Gucci´s shows in Madrid this year had models ALL under the age of 17...

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...