Friday, December 18, 2009

Ramblings: A Date.


So, I am really happy right now. I want to start with that. Work has been at a good pace, and is only going to get a TON busier the last 3 months I am doing AmeriCorps. I already have a job lined up for after my year of service. I am paying off debt. Christmas is about here. I have great friends. I am learning new things a lot. I am finding new passions. I am eating right and working out 4 times a week. Life, it seems is pretty good.

So, as I sit here this morning, I realize: I want to go on a date. Now, I don't want to go on a date in the ' life would be even more perfect with a male!' kind of way. But I really would like to meet someone new and fun. Or/also I would like to go on a real date. Like, pick me up. Let's get to know each other. Let's do something fun. Then how bout you drop me off, and give mea hug or maybe a small kiss?

Yeah, I like traditional little things, and that sounds just so...quant (sp?) right now. Thought I would share. Especially if you know anyone with glasses, facial hair, and a penchant for argyle or flannel. :D

Or if you personally know Dermont.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I actually met a hottie at Elliot's parents house...He lives in the Hobbit Hole on the hill, and is....Really hot.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...