Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ramblings: A List.

If you know me, you know I love lists. a lot. So here I shall post a list of thing I plan to do before October, as a reminder to myself:
*Repaint the mirror fram I found at transfer station from that awful lilac color it currently is
*Refinish the bread box I found at transfer station, I am thinking with paint samples and a sealent...
*Transfer my compost pile to a new location, in a larger area, next to my house.
*Fix a broken bowl I have
*Sew the hem of my 'nice' jeans, as well as fix the button on them, and on some work slacks
*do a trial run of making a harcover 'book box' by cutting out the pages in sealing the edges
*Create a few christmas present sketches
*Read Brave New World

1 comment:

  1. I just want to call myself out and note that I have done NONE OF THIS

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...