Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Benefits of A Sister

Campy Attributes Fashion

Good Morning
So, I know for a fact I was drinking coffee in this picture, and since I gave up caffeine 2-3 weeks ago, I want to take a moment of silence for this delicious beverage, and what we once had. I also want to take a moment and think about how slack I am in posting things to this blog... 2-3 weeks? RIDICULOUS.

Nigel CoffeeAlaskan Blog
sister's closet
Dress (as top): Stolen from sister's closet. But from Delia's before that
Jeans: Express (but found at the transfer station)
Cardigan: Old Navy (Found at transfer station)
Alaskan BlogAlaskan Blog
So, to counteract how slack I am with posting, I thought I would give a you a few up-to-date insights on life. Yesterday, one of the coolest things happened. So, as many of you know, I have a sister site that I started with my friend Ruckus called Arrogantly Shabby. Well, yesterday we did our usual dump fashion shoot but the kicker was that we were interviewed for the Fairbanks Daily Newsminer! Yeah, Pretty ridiculous. I will make sure to keep you all in the loop, but hopefully there will be a piece about Arrogantly Shabby in two weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...