Sunday, May 6, 2012

Secret Gardens

campy attributes daily outfit
So the alley way beside my apartment building becomes a nice little secret garden in the spring...WHAT A GLORIOUS SURPRISE. I figured I would get one more little 'outfit' post in before hitting the road. ALL my clothes are officially packed away now, except a few t-shirts for work, and tight pants for travels. MAN, so pumped.

Glenna gets here on Tuesday Afternoon... My last day of work is Wednesday...we have a BBQ with Nick's Family on Wednesday night, some Pancho Villa 2 for one drinks on Thursday night, .....then we are on the road EARLY Saturday morning. 
Daily Outfit
Top: (Old) Dress from Old Navy
Shoes/Belt: Thrifted
Shorts: (Hand-me-down from My little sister) Forever 21
Tights: Target
Plaid and JortsJean shorts
Daily outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will...