Friday, August 20, 2010

Shares: A small dose of ketchup.

House in a Hill. Nothing more to be said.

Recently discovered photos of someone who had her feet in each shot. I adore this. I might do my own variation, but what should I repeat?

I have a new challenge: I shall make each and every one of these cupcakes. then do the cookies. then the savory. I'm allowed to count a cupcake blog as one of the top five places on the internet, right?

Sometimes design is the only thing that makes me see having children as appealing...

Abstract City Blog is pretty amazing.


Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you 100%.

    Also, I REALLY want a destination wedding in Iceland. BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ridiculous that you said that, because I was signing into the blog to to a whole post on how I now want to go to Iceland as my #1 place to travel next. I swear on Gentleman Broncos.

    Get outta my head hussyface.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you will...